What is the Women in Business Luncheon?
This event is tailored towards the business women in Chamber Membership (men are allowed to attend as well). These mixers provide a unique opportunity to build professional connections, meet fellow Chamber Members and develop soft-touch skills. We recommend you show up early to claim the seat and table you want!
Be sure to choose what meal you want while registering for the event! Attendees file in and claim their spot at a table. Network with others at your table and eat a delicious meal and surprise desert for lunch. After 30-45 minutes, our key-note speaker will discuss and engage about being a woman in our business environment.
“Stay true to yourself and your vision. Don’t let any one person’s opinion move you; listen, but be confident.”―Amanda Kahlow
Steps to Make Your Women in Business Luncheon Successful:
- Bring plenty of business cards. You are guaranteed to be handing these out at this event!
- Pro Tip: bring a pen to write notes about the conversations you've had on business cards you receive.
- Do your research! If you are looking to meet specific businesses and industries, introduce yourself to the organizer of the event to see if they can connect you to who you are looking for.
- Quality over Quantity. You are gaining more value by making real connections than passing out business cards.
- Active Listening. Find connections by listening and following up with other Chamber Members.
- Pro Tip: Stay the whole duration to hear about everyone's business. Target those who's business lines up with your own.
- Give Us Your Business Card. Give your business card to the Chamber team to be included in a prize drawing at the end of the event.