What is the Veterans Quarterly Business Mixer?
This is an event specifically tailored towards our Veteran Owned Businesses and our Veteran Community. These mixers provide a unique opportunity to connect with Veteran business owners, learn about Chamber initiatives for Veterans and discover how Veterans in Prescott help local businesses. There will be a short announcement to welcome all attendees and the hosting location will discuss their business. Attendees are welcome to a tour of the location afterwards.
“Veterans know better than anyone else the price of freedom, for they've suffered the scars of war. We can offer them no better tribute than to protect what they have won for us.” - President Ronald Reagan
Steps to Make Your Veterans Business Mixer Successful:
- Bring plenty of business cards. You are guaranteed to be handing these out at this event!
- Pro Tip: bring a pen to write notes about the conversations you've had on business cards you receive.
- Quality over Quantity. You are gaining more value by making real connections than passing out business cards.
- Veteran Initiatives. Discuss the many Veteran initiatives that Prescott has to offer.
- Stay Late. Attendees who stay late, usually get a sneak peak and tour of the location!