What is Coffee Connect?
The Coffee Connect Mixer is one of the Prescott Chamber's most anticipated and loved networking events. These mixers provide a unique opportunity to build professional connections, meet fellow Chamber Members and develop soft-touch skills. Feel free to show up early to build connections and eat breakfast before the event starts.
Once Coffee Connect begins the host will welcome everyone and will be provided a short time to talk about the location. Then Chamber Members are separated into groups of six. The designated head of the table (usually a Chamber Ambassador) will give each individual two minutes to deliver their 'elevator pitch' on their business. After the twelve minutes are up, the participants will be asked to rotate to a new table. This happens three times with a chance to have a quick 'Lighting Round'.
“Networking is the No. 1 unwritten rule of success in business.” - Sallie Krawcheck
Steps to Make Your Coffee Connect Event Successful:
- Bring plenty of business cards. You are guaranteed to be handing these out at this event!
- Pro Tip: bring a pen to write notes about the conversations you've had on business cards you receive.
- Do your research! If you are looking to meet specific businesses and industries, introduce yourself to the organizer of the event to see if they can connect you to who you are looking for.
- Quality over Quantity. You are gaining more value by making real connections than passing out business cards.
- Active Listening. Find connections by listening and following up with other Chamber Members.
- Pro Tip: Stay the whole duration to hear about everyone's business. Target those who's business lines up with your own.
- Two Business Leads. You must leave this event with two follow up leads!
Register for the Upcoming Coffee Connect
Wednesday, August 30, 2023 | 7:30AM - 9:30AM
The Launch Pad
424 6th St.
Prescott, AZ 86301