What is Networking@Nite?
This is one of the Prescott Chamber's more relaxing networking events. These mixers provide a unique opportunity to build professional connections, meet fellow Chamber Members and develop soft-touch skills. There will be a short announcement to welcome all attendees and then the networking begins. Plan on staying late, we usually have a drawing of prizes for all attendees.
“Networking is not about just connecting people. It’s about connecting people with people, people with ideas, and people with opportunities.” - Michele Jenae
Steps to Make Your Networking@Nite Successful:
- Bring plenty of business cards. You are guaranteed to be handing these out at this event!
- Pro Tip: bring a pen to write notes about the conversations you've had on business cards you receive.
- Do your research! If you are looking to meet specific businesses and industries, introduce yourself to the organizer of the event to see if they can connect you to who you are looking for.
- Quality over Quantity. You are gaining more value by making real connections than passing out business cards.
- Enjoy yourself. The Chamber has other networking events dedicated to gaining business leads. Enjoy the food, drinks and company!