What is New Member Breakfast?
This event is specifically tailored to Members who have been with the Chamber for less than a year, or Individuals who are new to their organization. These mixers provide a unique opportunity to build professional connections, meet fellow Chamber Members and eat some delicious breakfast foods.
We recommend that you show up early to claim your spot at a table and claim your breakfast meal! After a bite, the host location will start off with a few words about their business and the microphone will be passed to our Chamber President to get the ball rolling. The mic will be passed to attendees for a quick introduction on them and their business. After the event is finished, individuals can stay for a time to continue the networking.
"Breakfast is everything. The beginning, the first thing. It is the mouthful that is the commitment to a new day, a continuing life." - A A Gill
Steps to Make Your New Member Breakfast Successful:
- Bring plenty of business cards. You are guaranteed to be handing these out at this event!
- Pro Tip: bring a pen to write notes about the conversations you've had on business cards you receive.
- Do your research! If you are looking to meet specific businesses and industries, introduce yourself to the organizer of the event to see if they can connect you to who you are looking for.
- Quality over Quantity. You are gaining more value by making real connections than passing out business cards.
- Meet Your Chamber Staff. Converse with Chamber Staff to find new ways to gain business opportunities.
Register for the Upcoming New Member Breakfast
Friday, September 9, 2022 8:00 AM
Touchmark at the Ranch
3180 Touchmark Blvd.
Prescott , AZ 86301